Let's look at the claimed 'best sellers':
And, notice the pricing. No mention of what quantities of orders will be filled, or of the need for a valid, legitimate prescription from your Physician.
( This is apparently an attempt to convince Americans what good guys our Russian 'friends' are:)
* Lowest priices and best quality on the marrket!
* Mediical associations approoved produucts
* Worldwide shippiing, you can trrack shippiing progress
* All kind of goods in one place
* Official suppliiers* Unmarked parcel
* Gifts and discounts
* You can paay by VISA and AMEX
* 1-3 days deliivery for USA clients #NEW!
* Greater 0rder - bigger discount!
Yet PhRMA, the trade association of the Pharmaceutical industry, justifies the cost, saying 'we' (the American public will realize savings elsewhere. And, in so doing, we are subjected to a one-two punch in which Pharma treats us like serfs, using our tax dollars in much of their R&D, while the FDA tries to scare us to death by claiming that we cannot make intelligent, responsible health-care decisions in such matters as identifying a legitimate Tier One Country Pharmacy, so they will act on our behalf to deny our access to safe, affordable personally imported medicines.